The Water Level Meter uses a 16 mm probe to measure depths in wells to an accuracy of 3 mm.
Designed to provide reliable and accurate measurements of groundwater levels. Highly accurate polyethylene coated steel tape marked in metric increments. Tape with mm resolution. Audible and visible alarms activated when the probe makes contact with water. Adjustable sensitivity to maximise efficiency
- Available in 30 m, 60 m and 100 m lengths
- Lightweight steel and aluminum storage reel for easy transportation and durability in the field
- Audible and visible alarms activated on reel when probe contacts water
- Accurate Polyethylene coated steel tape marked in mm increments
- Fully field replaceable probe is only 16 mm in diameter
- Water resistant padded carrying case to protect instrument
- Adjustable sensitivity to prevent false triggering
- When combined with a Geocontrol Pro & Bladder Pump an auto shut-off for low flow sampling is available.