Could this be you?
Below are some of the more formal job specifications but for me, the person who is to fill the role will, above all else, have a determined but positive attitude. He or she will be a people’s person, understanding but firm, tenacious and with a mature vision focused on achieving commercial and staff contentment targets.
Job Title: Associate Director
Responsibilities: Business Development & Continuation for the Van Walt Group
Line Management: Vincent van Walt and the Board of Directors
- Strategic Business Planning
- Business Development for new, key product developments (DataHub & DataSlave)
- Staff “Motivator” for Spain and New Zealand offices
- Financial oversight for Group
- Supplier contracts and maintenance
- Key Customer Contact
- Technical Sales
- Developing pricing strategies
- Creating communication & brand strategies
- IT strategy
- Product development
- ISO Supervision
- Setting & evaluating targets
- Overall business management
Van Walt Ltd is small but ambitious business with a well-established name in the environmental sector. If you want to join us in this senior position, you will have at least 10 years’ experience in the environmental research sector working with the type of equipment we manufacture and sell. With a related degree to MSc level, portfolio of project experience and a member of a professional association, you will be comfortable working across a range of disciplines to improve business outcomes.
Interested? Send me your CV and a covering letter focusing on why you would be perfect for the job.
Vincent van Walt