With so many benefits – where to start!
Van Walt’s new YSI EXO Sonde is the best equipment available for monitoring water quality. To summarise it is:
– Easy to use
– Telemetry option available for long term monitoring
– Measures & simultaneously logs: pH, EC, Temperature, Redox, Dissolved Oxygen &Turbidity.
But in more detail the EXO is a multiparameter water quality meter which can measure and log the following parameters simultaneously: pH, EC, Temperature, Redox, Dissolved Oxygen and Turbidity. When connected to the Storm 3 telemetry unit, additionally, it will also report water level.
The EXO Sondes are cutting edge water quality sensors and the result of a US$ 24 million investment programme by Xylem, a leading provider of fluid technology and equipment solutions for the planet’s most challenging water issues. Features of the system include:
- Wet mateable connectors. By the nature of their intended use, this type of device is rarely dry. This doesn’t matter with the EXO’s. Probes and cables can be disconnected and reconnected EVEN WHEN WET.
- Titanium electrodes for robustness and durability
- Calibration data stored WITHIN THE ELECTRODES so spares can be pre-calibrated and exchanged on site without the necessity of returning the entire unit back to base for recalibration.
The EXO is smart, cost-effective and adaptable for the future. Its high-impact, rugged body is built to record water quality to depths of 250 meters. The data is stored on-board the instrument for downloading to a laptop on completion of the monitoring sequence. The EXO logger from Van Walt is also available with telemetry.
This instrument is easy to use, highly accurate and can be set-up, calibrated (in less than 15 minutes) and deployed onsite. With improved power management deployment times are extended and with reliable and accurate smart controls and guided prompts the opportunity for errors is reduced considerably.
Active port monitoring automatically detects any sensor damage and with components isolated short circuits are prevented. In built monitoring systems automatically scan for errors, monitoring the memory status and continuously verifying the sensor operation to ensure successful deployment.
Van Walt is pleased to offer you this state of the art YSI EXO Water Quality Sonde – to rent or buy – to make it as easy as possible for you to access this leading-edge technology.
See the EXO in action, watch our equipment film – and decide for yourself!
To find out how the EXO could work for you call us on 01428 661 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.