Designed for demanding field work the ProDSS is the latest, smartest, most innovative portable water quality multi-parameter instrument from the YSI stable. The ProDSS measures water parameters like dissolved oxygen (optical), pH, ORP, conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, TDS, resistivity, TSS, chloride, nitrate, depth, temperature and, most importantly turbidity.
YSI has taken the advanced technology from the EXO series to make the new ProDSS the best handheld available. This instrument is rugged and reliable with intelligent, user-replaceable digital sensors that can be connected to any port and that are automatically recognised by the instrument and retain the calibration data.
With optional GPS and depth the ProDSS is completely customisable* and with military specification connectors, IP67 waterproof, rubber over-moulded case and 1-metre drop tests, durability is ensured for longevity of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
*Rental instruments will be configured/calibrated to measure temperature/conductivity, DO, pH, ORP and turbidity.
The ProDSS is smart, cost-effective and adaptable for the future. Its high-impact body is built to record water quality to depths of 250 meters. The data is stored on-board the instrument for downloading to a laptop on completion of the monitoring sequence.
- YSI pedigree
- Real time graph plotting and display
- Digital instrument with smart sensors that retain calibration status
- True multi-parameter instrument
- Single cable
- Universal ports which can accept any 4 sensors plus depth.
- Colour display
- Backlit keypad
- Optional GPS
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Extensive memory allowing > 100,000 data sets to be saved with site list and data ID tag information
- 400 GLP (calibration) records
- Easily transferable data
- PC program included with the instrument, or backed up to USB memory stick via the built-in, waterproof USB On-The-Go port.
- Field replaceable sensors
- Warranty: 3-year instrument; 2-year industry-leading cable assembly and sensors; 1-year pH and pH/ORP sensor modules; 6-months ammonium, nitrate and chloride sensor module
- Rugged, waterproof military spec connectors
- Durable enclosure with rubber over-moulded waterproof (IP-67) case
- Fully backed by the Van Walt Technical team.