The Peristaltic Pump – Advanced is an electronic peristaltic pump with advanced memory option. This reliable and universal electronic peristaltic pump can create a perfect vacuum; it is a versatile pump for sampling and purging in shallow wells. Peristaltic Pumps are used for low flow sampling of groundwater; this pump is perfect for the attachment of an in-line filter, for use with a flow-through cell and multi parameter probes. Available with optional auto shut off to assist compliance with the latest standards and directives when low flow sampling in monitoring wells.
For a head lift of 9.5 m – 4×6 mm Polyethylene tubing (12.20.03) with the 4×8 mm silicone tubing (12.20.46)
For a head lift of 5.5 m – 6×8 mm Polyethylene tubing (12.20.04 or 12.20.05) with the 6×10 mm Silicone tubing (12.20.48)
- Reliable and easy to use and maintain
- Splash proof for use in the field (IP64)
- Built in maintenance free battery that runs between 2 and 5 hours depending on conditions & charging
- Can pump product and water even if it contains sediment
- Optional auto shut-off for draw-down control
- Cheap disposable tubing – no chance of cross contamination.