A small, portable, very efficient package that includes a built-in high efficiency electrical compressor and optional auto shut off makes these bladder pumps ideal low flow groundwater sampling pumps capable of pumping from depths of up to 60 meters. The small electric compressor uses an external rechargeable lead acid battery. Air does not make contact with the liquid. These stainless steel pumps use a replaceable bladder either in Teflon or PE for easy cleaning and prevention of sample cross contamination and with diameters starting at 22 mm to fit in a 1-inch well. Bladder Pumps are ideal groundwater sampling pumps.
- Very small, highly efficient package
- Controller with built in high efficiency electrical compressor
- Small, lightweight and very portable
- Easy to use
- Dedicated systems available for best low flow results
- Pumps to depths of 60 m or more in 1″ diameter or larger wells
- Stainless steel pump is easy to clean and maintain
- Intrinsically safe design – pump operates on compressed air
- Disposable bladders and tubing mean no cross contamination
- Accessories and consumables are readily available and very cost effective
- Available in 42 mm and 22 mm sizes
- Shorter pump is ideal if wells are not straight
- Strong hose barbs – requires no safety cable
- Can sample both product and water from contaminated wells
- Can be run straight from a car cigarette lighter socket (recommended).