Keller PR-36 XiW CTD Sensor for groundwater monitoring. A Swiss made, latest-generation, multi-parameter sensor, another sensor from Europe’s leading manufacturer of pressure transducers. The Keller CTD is corrosion proof so delivers extreme accuracy in saline environments. Most importantly the sensor is suitable for level, temperature and conductivity measurements. The sensor is compatible with Van Walt’s telemetry. 30 m of Kevlar Cable is provided with every sensor. Through the sensor’s Modbus interface you can connect a network of sensors. Consequently, you get ultra-high stability for your long-term monitoring with the Keller PR-36 XiW CTD Sensor.Contact Van Walt
Equipment for the duration of your project - from 6 months to 5 years
For a monthly fee, equipment that had been checked, verified & calibrated for accuracy
Cost-effective solution to acquire best-in-class equipment with no capital outlay
Uninterrupted data secured with agreed SLAs
Consultancies & Researchers with medium & long term projects
Charities & Government Agencies with one-off projects
PhD & Post-doctoral Researchers for the practical side of their dissertation
1) Pressure range buffer: pressures can be measured at up to 10% outside the pressure range either way, in which case “+Inf” or “-Inf”, as appropriate, will be displayed.
2) Subconn® connectors increase the pressure range to above 30 bar Pressure ranges > 21 bar are only possible without a conductivity sensor.
3) Linearity (best straight line), hysteresis and repeatability.
4) Accuracy and temperature error within the compensated temperature range.
5) Outside the compensated temperature range up to the limits of the operating temperature range, the deviation will be up to twice the value displayed.
6) Temperature information for the pressure sensor (TOB: top of bridge)
7) Power consumption without communication. During the response time (9 ms @ 9600 Baud, 1 ms @ 115’200 Baud), an extra 1…40 mA depending on the line termination.