Keller PR-36 XiW Sensor for groundwater level monitoring. Accurate level and temperature measurements. A Swiss made, latest-generation sensor, so it is extremely precise. Because we offer this sensor with 30 m of Kevlar Cable and a Modbus Interface it is compatible with Van Walt’s range of telemetry options. Accurate and reliable from Europe’s leading manufacturer of pressure transducers.Contact Van Walt
Equipment for the duration of your project - from 6 months to 5 years
For a monthly fee, equipment that had been checked, verified & calibrated for accuracy
Cost-effective solution to acquire best-in-class equipment with no capital outlay
Uninterrupted data secured with agreed SLAs
Consultancies & Researchers with medium & long term projects
Charities & Government Agencies with one-off projects
PhD & Post-doctoral Researchers for the practical side of their dissertation
1) Pressure range buffer: pressures can be measured at up to 10% outside the pressure range either way, in which case “+Inf” or “-Inf”, as appropriate, will be displayed.
2) Subconn® connectors increase the pressure range to above 30 bar Pressure ranges > 21 bar are only possible without a conductivity sensor.
3) Linearity (best straight line), hysteresis and repeatability.
4) Accuracy and temperature error within the compensated temperature range.
5) Outside the compensated temperature range up to the limits of the operating temperature range, the deviation will be up to twice the value displayed.
6) Temperature information for the pressure sensor (TOB: top of bridge)
7) Power consumption without communication. During the response time (9 ms @ 9600 Baud, 1 ms @ 115’200 Baud), an extra 1…40 mA depending on the line termination.