Trime Pico TDR Soil Moisture Sensor & Display Unit. Measures soil moisture, temperature and conductivity.
TDR (Time Domain Reflectrometry) technology designed for the determination of soil moisture content. Data can be read from a handheld unit. It has good quality capacitance probes which are very accurate, especially when used in “difficult” sediments. Such as heavy clays or those high in organic matter content. The soil moisture content is calculated inside the unit. The collected data can be read from the handheld unit.
- Mobile soil moisture device
- Accurate and clear onsite readings
- Robust and easy to use
- Convenient one-handed operation
- Strong, durable and waterproof construction
- Designed for onsite conditions
- All relevant information displayed on one screen
- Reliable and practical.
- Contains calibration curves for some “standard” sediments.
- Highly sophisticated TDR probe
- Onsite monitoring of soil moisture in top layers
- Fast and accurate measurements in soil, sand & gravel
- Very accurate TDR technology
- Measures 3 Parameters: Water Content, Temperature and Conductivity
- Measures direct 0…100% vol. soil water content
- Bulk soil electrical conductivity up to 20dS/m
- Large measurement volume > 1250ml
- Rugged and suitable for long-term installations
- Integrated soil temperature sensor
- Interchangeable rods
- Reliable solution for heterogeneous and stony soils
- Small measuring volume permits high spatial resolution
- Burying capability for both horizontal and vertical orientation.