The Beeker Sampler is a very sophisticated sediment sampler; it can be used to take undisturbed samples of sediments and submerged soils. Completely undisturbed samples are captured in an acrylic sampling tube and an inflatable bladder resides within the cutting shoe to ensure perfect sample retention. The Beeker sampler can be inserted in a closed position to the required sampling horizon then opened. The Beeker sampler is perfect for a visual assessment of the often critical water/sediment interface. Sub-samples can easily be obtained by a laboratory partitioning system.
- Virtually undisturbed sample
- With extension rods are capable of sampling to 5 metres
- Fast and clean samples that can be sampled layer by layer
- Clear sample tubes with visible profiles
- Original stratification of the sample is maintained
- Inflatable bladder in cutting shoe ensures even liquid samples are retained
- Easy to clean and very strong.