The HydraGO Portable Soil Moisture Meter collects onsite data. Our portable meter uses wireless sensor to smartphone technology for soil moisture monitoring.
The HydraGO measures soil parameters including moisture, temperature & salinity.
Take quick soil parameter measurements anywhere, for those applications not requiring a permanent soil monitoring system.
Download the free app to collect your data, save it & email as a .CSV file for analysis in Excel later on.
The HydraGO is a rugged, accurate & easy to use handheld soil moisture sensor from Stevens Water & because of this it is ideal for field use. The HydraGO makes soil moisture logging simple.
Above all the HydraGO uses the same patented technology as the HydraProbe. And finally the HydraGO is compatible with both Android & Apple devices. Software is free to download.
- Uses the same patented technology as the HydraProbe.
- Portable for taking soil measurements anywhere.
- Ergonomically design
- Suitable for non permanent applications
- Communicates wirelessly with Android & Apple devices using Bluetooth.
- Free, downloadable HydraGO app.
- Easy to use, simply insert the probe into the soil & tap the “sample button in the app.
- Soil moisture content, temperature, conductivity & dielectric permittivity will be immediately displayed.
- The date & time of each measurement is recorded.
- Data can be saved & emailed as a .CSV file for analysis in Excel.
- Notes & location names can be added.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Battery life is suitable for a full day’s sampling.
- Soil Research
- Irrigation optimisation studies
- Water saving studies
- Water protection studies
- Sports turf research
- Scientific research
- Watershed management