CT2X Water Quality & Temperature Sensor is research grade technology. A Seametrics Smart water quality & temperature sensor. Measures conductivity, total dissolved solids and temperature. Built-in datalogging collects up to 349,000 records so measures as low as 10 μS /cm and as high as 300,000 μS /cm (300 mS/cm).Contact Van Walt
Incorporating a 4-pole epoxy and graphite electrode cell, this Water Quality Logger is extremely accurate, durable and resistant to data interferences making it excellent for use in rugged field conditions. Powerful and easy-to-use software gives extensive control, including real-time monitoring, flexible programming, and versatile data display options.
1. Storage without batteries
2. Lithium available upon request
3. Requires freeze protection kit if using pressure option in water below freezing
4. Burst reduced at PSI>300
5. Higher pressure ratings available upon request
6. Accuracy reduced at levels < 10μS/cm
7. May vary due to environmental factors
8. ±0.25% accuracy FSO (max) at this range
9. Depth range for absolute sensors has 14.7 PSI subtracted to give actual depth allowed.
Kevlar or Mylar shrouded cables in PU, HDPE or ETFE for:
Vented loggers for: