For some time now we have been talking about the virtues of renting your environmental equipment from Van Walt. The evidence is overwhelming and we have responded by adding to the number of items and the type of equipment in our rental fleet and now we have one of the largest selections in the UK including meters, pumps, samplers and remediation equipment, all available for next day delivery anywhere in the UK. The advantages of renting equipment are well known:
– We know the equipment inside out and we are well placed to help you find exactly what you need, including all accessories, tubing and calibration solutions.
– Your money is not tied up in redundant stock.
– Renting equipment is cost effective as many items are available as a 2-Day Express or for however long you need it. Discounts apply when you rent 2 or more items:
- 2 items– 5%
- 3 items – 10%
- 4 items – 15%
- 5 items – 20%
And for items rented over the longer term further discounts apply:
- 1 – 4 weeks – full weekly price
- 5 – 6 weeks – 66% of weekly price
- 6+ weeks – 50% of weekly price.
– We don’t charge for rental items in transit, so you only pay for equipment when you are using it.
– Our rental equipment is the best equipment in its class.
– All our rental items arrive clean, calibrated, charged and ready to go.
– We deliver all rental items in robust, practical peli-cases so equipment is protected in transit and in the field.
– If you rent you can react more quickly to business opportunities – all our rental items are available for next day delivery anywhere in the UK, Spain or New Zealand.
– You get an accurate quote for equipment rental and all items arrive with the accessories you will need to do a job so quoting for work becomes more accurate.
– We spend all our working hours maintaining our rental equipment to ensure it reaches you in perfect working order. We have put in place rigorous maintenance programmes to check batteries, probes and cables so you don’t have to.
– We are delighted to be asked to go out onsite to provide training for any of our equipment or you can come to us and we will run through everything you need to know to ensure accurate results.
– Renting equipment for a project is the ultimate ‘try before you buy’ experience.
– All our rental items are performance checked for immediate use on arrival. Our water quality meters are dispatched with a calibration certificate and re-calibrated on return as a further test to ensure the equipment has been performing to specifications in the field.
– Our MP1 pumps go out with flow-rate certificates so you can benchmark results in the field.
– At Van Walt we are on-hand to help, by phone, email or in person. Our website contains a wealth of practical information which you can access at any time and many of our rental items have films demonstrating useful tips to ensure you get maximum performance from your rental.
In addition we have added some new items to our rentals:
The Tetra 3 Personal Multigas Monitor – A flexible, portable, multigas monitor for the detection of flammable gases, oxygen and a wide range of toxic gases. The Tetra 3 is intrinsically safe with embedded software designed to the exacting requirements of IEC 61508-3 for data and event logging. With reliable and dependable operation the Tetra 3 can measure up to four gases and has a built in vibrating alarm, a dual colour visual alarm and a loud 94dBA audible alarm.
YSI ProODO™ – with an optical single parameter sensor for the determination of Dissolved Oxygen (DO) but also registers and displays temperature and barometric pressure for increased accuracy. A handheld meter with military-spec connectors; a rugged, weighted probe guard and supplied with a field tested 10m cable, this meter is ideal for any field application. On the YSI Pro Plus we always provide a post rental checklist and calibration report.
Well Modem – A new generation of field modems that can be ‘hidden’ for remote groundwater monitoring in the field including the offsite measurement of fluctuations in groundwater levels (Diver) with an option for barometric data (Baro-Diver) where data is transferred by SMS or GPRS and downloadable directly to your PC. Variable send intervals from 15 minutes to 40 days and being just 48.3 mm diameter the Well Modem will fit inside a 2 inch well.
For more information on our rental equipment visit www.vanwalt.com .