The Multisampler was developed to sample wet, solid as well as fluid materials (peats and sediments). It is suitable for sampling up to a depth of 5 meters.
Manufactured from stainless steel, NBR-rubber (the piston) and transparent acrylic plastic (sampling tube) a Standard Set with bayonet connection contains a Multisampler with two cutting heads (one for fluids and one for solid material), sampling tubes, pistons, extension rods, a top-piece and various accessories; all contained in a carrying bag with shoulder strap.
With the Multisampler you can take anaerobe samples in a wide variety of wet soils, solid as well as fluid. Using the piston rod (usually extended by means of a wire-line) it is possible to move the piston in the sampling tube while this tube is held stationary. In this way the original stratification of the sampled material is maintained.
The advantages of the Multisampler are:
- A professional sampling tool for quick and simple sampling.
- Minimal compaction which makes it possible to maintain the original thickness and stratification of the layers.
- The transparent sampling tube allows for an immediate visual check of the sample.
- The option of sampling at accurate depths (without mixing with the higher situated strata).
- Accurate mix-sampling during one procedure.
- Sampling tube can be changed and/or decontaminated quickly.
- Undisturbed samples using open cutting head.
- Ball valve to sample sewers and basins.
- Piston assures perfect core sample length.
The Multisampler is available to buy or rent, click here for more information.